Sunday, March 21, 2010

To turn on the lights, just think.

  • We'd always heard a lot about the power of thoughts, but Toronto based interaxion has actually managed to put it to good use. 
  • The company has come out with a technology that lets users control a series of lights literally by thinking about them.
  • It is show casing the technology in style at the on going winter olympics in Vancouver.
  • Visitors to the Ontario House will be able to contuol lights at three land marks - Toronto CN Tower, The Niagra Falls and Ottawa's Parliament building by using their brains.
  • Letting them do this magic will be a headset that measures their brain waves and sends a signal over the internet to one of the three Venues.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
allvoices

10 comments:

dog forum said...

n the 1950s and 1960s, dogs were kept outside more often than they tend to be today [43] (using the expression “in the doghouse” to describe exclusion from the group signifies the distance between the doghouse and the home) and were still primarily functional, acting as a guard, children’s playmate, or walking companion.

dog bags said...

The clear genetic distinction between breeds of dog has made dogs of specific breeds good subjects for genetic and human medical research. "Using the dog as a discovery tool" in studying how cancer affects specific breeds may lead to identifying "susceptibility genes that have proved intractable in human families and populations.

auto spray paint said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In thought I wish to put in writing like this additionally ?taking time and precise effort to make a very good article?but what can I say?I procrastinate a lot and on no account appear to get one thing done.

freeautoinsurancequotes.org said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work.

website templates said...

It quite informative to go through these information's published and these instructions are very much essential in the preservation of electrical energy in our daily life.

Launch Business in Delhi said...

I don't know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

Mobile App Developers said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.

GST Courses Delhi said...

Very nice post. I merely stumbled upon your journal and wished to mention that I even have extremely enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. finally I’ll be subscribing on your feed and that i am hoping you write once more terribly soon!

GST Training Delhi said...

Blogging is that the new poetry. I notice it terrific and wonderful in some ways.

App Development Company Delhi said...

Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

Post a Comment