Friday, March 12, 2010

Jabra Halo

  • Though primarily used for talking through mobile phones without using wires, this hip and trendy headphone can also be connected to any Bluetooth-enabled device like an Mp3player,a laptop or a Tv set to enjoy music.
  • You can pump up the volume through its touch-sensitive control panel tucked away on its side.
  • It does not fret about missing a call when you are listening to music- this one can fade out the music to let you take a call.
  • Price:- Rs 9990
Add to Mixx!

Stumble Upon Toolbar
allvoices

5 comments:

Mobile App Developers said...

Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

App Development Company Gurgaon said...

I don’t know how can I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

App Developers said...

Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

Cooper Vision Proclear said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

GST Courses Delhi said...

Very informative, keep posting such sensible articles, it extremely helps to grasp regarding things.

Post a Comment